Whether you’re a one-person fundraising and communications department or a team that wants to approach fundraising more strategically, we offer consulting services to help you increase your capacity for all types of fundraising.
- Fundraising audit – a complete look at your fundraising operations, results, messaging, and strategy. This can be helpful for organizations completing a strategic plan or organizations wondering how to strengthen fundraising, build their team, and how to energize the board.
- Development strategy – working with your existing strengths and resources we can help you build a plan that is effective and achievable.
- Coaching and training – Whether you want to train your team, your Board, or yourself in fundraising we have a few training opportunities:
UCLA Extension: Digital Fundraising
Starting in May 7, 2019, this 6-week class is offered through UCLA extension and is taught online (yay, stay in your sweatpants!). In this class we cover the tools and strategies you’ll need to start or improve online fundraising at your organization. Sign up to be notified about this class.
- “I hate fundraising” – Sometimes your Board just needs to talk it out, right? In this short training we cover myths and fact about fundraising and talk about the very important role Board members play in the financial health of the organization. Using best practices from other Boards (who also hate fundraising), we end with personalized plans for each Board Member.
- Giving Tuesday – A short training for small non-profits on how to approach Giving Tuesday and other giving days. Includes best practices on writing fundraising emails. A great training for member organizations.
- Online fundraising overview – If one more person suggests to you that “we need an ice bucket challenge” don’t punch them in the face. Call us and we can give your organization or Board a quick class in giving trends, best practices, and why throwing ice on your head may or may not work for you.
Please contact us for pricing and availability.