Upcoming classes and workshops by Julie Lacouture
March 2016: Digital Fundraising, a six-week class at UCLA Extension covering the uses of digital media tools in donor acquisition and retention. Register here or sign up here to be reminded for future classes.
Here’s an overview of the class (subject to change):
- Week 1: Overview of Digital Fundraising Tools and Creating a Plan
- Week 2: Online Giving, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, and the Role of Traditional Fundraising Activities
- Week 3: Social media and Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
- Week 4: Mobile giving and getting results from video
- Week 5: Crowdfunding and 3rd party platforms. Measuring and managing digital programs.
- Week 6: Presentation of your digital media plan